Join us for a 6 night/7 day yoga retreat in magical Sayulita, Mexico!
Come hang out with your favorite East Austin teachers at Villas Sayulita for a week of superb & diverse yoga classes, hidden beaches, delicious food, relaxation, and loads of fun!
Treat yourself to a new yoga adventure on the Mexican Pacific coast with East Austin teachers Gabriel, Alexandra, Sacnicte, Celeste, Ammie, and more, including Sayulita residents Josh & Jenna of Nomad Yoga Family! There will be daily yoga classes (indoor heated & outdoor non-heated), boat rides to secluded beaches, fresh local food, and lots of optional & fun activities to explore in and around Sayulita.
Dates: Sunday, February 24 – Saturday, March 2
Shared Rooms double occupancy: $999 (early bird $849)
Private Rooms single occupancy: $1499 (early bird $1349)
Rooms with 2 queen beds or 1 king bed are available.
Reserve with $400 deposit. Early bird when balance is paid by December 1, 2018.
- Shared or Private room at Villas Sayulita – steps away from the beach, equipped with with a beautiful garden, pool, smoothie & juice bar, two yoga rooms (indoor & outdoor), and other amenities
- 1-2 Daily yoga classes (hot and non-heated) with mat and towels
- Daily pre-yoga fresh juice and post-yoga organic breakfast (vegetarian/vegan available)
- Two group dinners at Villas Sayulita, on arrival and night before departure (vegetarian/vegan available)
- Transportation to and from Puerto Vallarta airport
What’s not included:
- Airfare to and from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Optional lunch and dinners. Upon request, Villas Sayulita’s full service staff can provide delicious meal options such as ceviche, quinoa salad, fresh fish and veggies, guacamole, tacos, and more. Desserts like vegan chocolate mousse, banana flambeau in tequila, and chia pudding are available if you want something sweet! There are also a variety of local restaurants within walking distance that are worth exploring.
- Optional activities such as massage, traditional Temazcal (sweat lodge), guided hikes & boat tours, surfing, windsurfing, kitesurfing lessons, snorkeling, scuba diving, a weekly farmers market, dolphin & whale watching, horseback riding on the beach, and more. These can be arranged through Villas Sayulita on arrival or on your own anytime during your stay.
- Optional beach tours (see videos below). We are planning two beach tours with Villas Sayulita – one to the Marieta Islands with the famous hidden Hole Beach, and another to Mud beach where we will hike to a secret beach and soak in the medicinal blue mud!
Marietas Islands tour:
Mud Beach hike: