Más Yoga Bacalar: November 2-8
Adventurers! Join Gabriel, Alexandra, Tessa, and Gil for yoga and adventure in the impressive and magical landscape of Bacalar, a Mexican paradise located just north of Belize!
This retreat will include bookend nights in Mexico City at the Don Jacinto Bed & Breakfast, with morning yoga field trips to Bikram Yoga Condesa or Blanco Yoga. Transportation everywhere is included plus car service from the Chetumal airport to our hotel in Bacalar less than 30 minutes away.
Our hotel is just a short walk from the Cenote fed, fresh water blue lagoon that surrounds Bacalar’s beautiful landscape. Enjoy exploring the lagoon by boat, paddle board, kayak or catamaran! The water in this lagoon is impeccable and once you’ve experienced it you won’t want to leave!
Optional excursions to different Cenotes and Mahahual are also included! Mahahual is Mexico’s last beach in the Caribbean before Belize. It’s less than one hour away from Bacalar and we will explore the Chacchoben ruins en route to the beach.
Gabriel and Gil will teach daily Hatha and Rocket yoga classes on the rooftop of our hotel overlooking the lagoon. Bacalar is full of organic Vegan and Vegetarian restaurants as well as superb, traditional Mexican cuisine that has been tried and tested by Alexandra!
Laguna 7 Colores
Saturday, 11/2: Fly to Mexico City, group dinner, and visit to the city’s Historic Zocalo to check out Dia de Los Muertos festivities
Sunday, 11/3: Morning yoga at Bikram Yoga Condesa or Blanco Yoga, followed by brunch and afternoon flight to Chetumal/Bacalar
Monday, 11/4: Morning & evening yoga classes, plus day trip to Cocalitos Cenote with boat tour of Lagoon
Tuesday, 11/5: Morning & evening yoga classes, plus free day to explore the Lagoon’s water park and Bacalar’s town square
Wednesday, 11/6: Morning & evening yoga classes, plus day trip to Chacchoben ruins and Mahahual
Thursday, 11/7: Morning yoga, lunch at Cenote Azul, and early evening flight to Mexico City
Friday, 11/8: Morning yoga at Bikram Yoga Condesa or Blanco Yoga, followed by brunch and afternoon flight back to Austin
Pricing & Deposit
Más Yoga Bacalar is limited to 8-10 guests only, plus the 3 teachers.
Shared Rooms double occupancy: $1299 (early bird $1099)
Private Rooms single occupancy: $1799 (early bird $1599)
Deposit: $499 (early bird when balance is paid by August 4, 2019)
- Shared or Private rooms at Don Jacinto B&B and Bacalar – our stay in Mexico City is in the heart of La Condesa, a short walk from the yoga studios. In Bacalar, we are steps away from the Laguna.
- 1-2 Daily yoga classes including yoga classes at Bikram Yoga Condesa or Blanco Yoga in Mexico City
- Post-yoga fresh juice and organic breakfast (vegetarian/vegan available)
- Two group dinners, on arrival and night before departure in Mexico City (vegetarian/vegan available)
- Transportation to and from Mexico City and Chetumal airports
- Cenote entrance fees at Cocalitos Cenote and Cenote Azul
- Group Boat Tour around Laguna 7 colores in Bacalar
- Excursion to Chaccoben Ruins and Mahahual Beach
What’s Not Included:
- Airfare Austin > Mexico City > Chetumal > Mexico City > Austin
- Optional lunch and dinners. La Condesa and Bacalar are packed with amazing restaurants with superb and traditional local cuisine. Plenty of local Vegan and Vegetarian options are available within walking distance of hotels
- Optional activities such as in-room massage, private boat tours, catamaran & stand up paddle board rentals, and water park at laguna
Más Yoga Sayulita: February 23-29
So good this year we are going back! Join us late February 2020 for a second round of amazing yoga adventures in Sayulita. Come hang out with your favorite East Austin teachers at Villas Sayulita for a week of superb & diverse yoga classes, hidden beaches, whale watching, island hopping, delicious food, relaxation, and loads of fun!
Treat yourself to a new yoga adventure on the Mexican Pacific coast with East Austin teachers Gabriel, Alexandra, Celeste, and more! There will be daily yoga classes (indoor heated & outdoor non-heated), boat rides to secluded islands & beaches, fresh local food, and lots of optional & fun activities to explore in and around Sayulita.
Pricing & Deposit
Shared Rooms double occupancy: $1199 (early bird $999)
Private Rooms single occupancy: $1699 (early bird $1499)
Deposit: $499 (early bird when balance is paid by December 1, 2019)
- Shared or Private room at Villas Sayulita – steps away from the beach, equipped with with a beautiful garden, pool, smoothie & juice bar, two yoga rooms (indoor & outdoor), and other amenities
- 1-2 Daily yoga classes (hot and non-heated) with mat and towels
- Daily pre-yoga fresh juice and post-yoga organic breakfast (vegetarian/vegan available)
- Two group dinners, on arrival and night before departure (vegetarian/vegan available)
- Transportation to and from Puerto Vallarta airport
- Mud Beach excursion to a secret beach with mineral rich mud clay for you to lather in and nourish your skin
- Group Temezcal at Villas Sayulita with local and legendary shaman
What’s not included:
- Airfare to and from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Optional lunch and dinners. Upon request, Villas Sayulita’s full service staff can provide delicious meal options such as ceviche, quinoa salad, fresh fish and veggies, guacamole, tacos, and more. Desserts like vegan chocolate mousse, banana flambeau in tequila, and chia pudding are available if you want something sweet! There are also a variety of local restaurants within walking distance that are worth exploring.
- Optional activities such as in-room massage, guided hikes & boat tours, surfing, windsurfing, kitesurfing lessons, snorkeling, scuba diving, a weekly farmers market, dolphin & whale watching, horseback riding on the beach, and more. These can be arranged through Villas Sayulita on arrival or on your own anytime during your stay.
- Optional Marieta Islands tour (see videos below) with the famous hidden Hole Beach (playa de amor). This was a major highlight in our 2018 retreat as we were greeted by a family of humpback whales and amazing snorkeling.